The Tootsie Pop Divers are at it again! Your 2018 adventure is back to the white sand beaches of the all-inclusive Cayman Brac Beach Resort. Along with plenty of diving and snorkeling options, the island offer excellent bird watching, hiking, cave tours, and deep sea fishing. The resort will keep the group hopping with karaoke, Bingo night, BBQ night, and outdoor movie night. Consider furthering your scuba education by taking the PADI Advanced Open Water certification or various specialty classes from your trip leader Drew while in this ideal warm environment.
Cayman Brac is the site of one of the world’s best wreck dives, the Russian Missile Frigate #356, renamed the MV Capt. Keith Tibbetts. Turtles, Spotted Eagle Rays, Reef Sharks, Nassau Groupers, Moray Eels, Stingrays, Horse-Eye Jacks, Barracuda, Flying Gurnards and more!
- 100 different hard and soft corals and over 500 types of fish.
- Cayman Brac Beach Resort diving affords near unlimited visibility, usually 100 to 150 feet, with little or no current.
- The Warm water at Cayman Brac Beach Resort is a joy. Temperatures average 82° to 86°.
- Trips to Bloody Bay Wall Marine Park are offered during the week, but are weather dependent.
Divers don’t have to lug gear every day from their rooms. Upon checking in, divers receive a Reef Divers bag for the duration of their stay. They put their gear in the bag, place it outside their door the first morning, and our dive staff will take it to the boat and set it up. The dive staff on-board changes the divers’ tanks after every dive. At day’s end divers take their wetsuits, diveskins and masks to the storage area to dry and their photo/video gear to their rooms. All of the divers gear on-board will be rinsed with fresh clean water after each diving day.
The Palms Caribbean Restaurant tempts you with the taste of the tropics as well as serving American and continental cuisines.
Breakfast is served from 7 to 10 a.m., lunch from 12:30 to 1:30 p.m., and dinner 6:30 to 8 p.m.
The Tipsy Turtle Pub is a poolside bar overlooking the beach, specializing in refreshing tropical drinks, and is the gathering place for guests before and after meals.
The bar opens at 12 noon and closes at 1 a.m., Monday through Friday; closing at midnight on Saturday. Sunday hours 12 noon until midnight.
The bar also offers a great menu of food including delicious burgers, fries and salads. Food is served at the bar daily between 12 noon and 9 p.m.
If you have special dietary needs, every effort will be made to accommodate those needs.
- Double Occupancy Diver: $1725
- Double Occupancy Non Diver: $1475
- Single Occupancy Diver: $1895
- 7 nights beach view accommodations at Cayman Brac Beach Resort
- Round trip ground transfers
- Welcome rum punch
- 3 meals daily
- (6) 2 tank morning boat dives
- (5) 1 tank afternoon boat dives
- Resort fees, taxes , and gratuities
- Bonus Nitrox upgrade (if certified)
- Complimentary WiFi
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- Complimentary use of dive computers (dive computers are required)
- All room include A/C, cable TV, hair dryers, phones, irons, a patio or balcony, fans, and coffee set-ups
- Complimentary bicycles
- Swimming pool
- Tennis courts
- Beach volleyball
- Fitness center
- Onsite spa for hire
- Drinks (alcohol and soda)
- Airline baggage fees
- Incidentals/personnel items
- Travel/medical insurance
NOTE: $300 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final trip payment is due by July 15, 2018. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card and are quoted to reflect a 3% cash discount. If you wish to use a credit card, this 3% discount will not apply to the above quoted price. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate, call for current price. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.