The 5-star All Inclusive Iberostar Cozumel Hotel is nestled in a privileged enclave of natural beauty along the Mexican Riviera. Sitting beachfront, the hotel features 293 guestrooms. The laid-back atmosphere at the Iberostar Cozumel is perfect for spending free time with family or for taking in that rustic, welcoming Caribbean experience.
- Everything at Your Fingertips. Thanks to the Iberostar Cozumel Hotel’s distinguished location, the resort is closest to the best tropical reefs in Cozumel. The region’s crystal clear waters create unforgettable snorkeling and scuba diving experiences.
- The Great Outdoors. Our top hotel knows the importance of Mexico’s natural beauty and rustic charm to our guests. With that in mind, the Iberostar Cozumel Hotel features bungalow accommodations, which include hammocks and small private patios that incorporate the local flora and fauna. The Iberostar Cozumel Hotel is also a proud holder of Green Globe Ecologic Hotel Certification.
- Sports, Leisure, and Relaxation. With such magnificent natural beauty, is it any wonder that the Iberostar Cozumel Hotel is also the perfect place for exercising the mind and body as well? We offer the best spa services for relaxation and rejuvenation in addition to an extensive list of individual and family sporting activities.
- A Night at the Theater. The latest addition to the Iberostar Cozumel Hotel has been the construction of its own theater in 2011. Here, guests will be able to enjoy a wide array of entertaining live shows and performances every night.
- Welcome to the Mayan Riviera. The fascinating natural beauty and rich Mayan history expands throughout the region. To take full advantage of this, guests of the Iberostar Cozumel have the opportunity to take a full-day excursion to another premium category Iberostar hotel along the Mayan Riviera (transportation not included).
- $1995 – Double Occ Diver
- $1695 – Double Occ NonDiver
- $2295 – Single Occ Diver
- RT Airfare from Minneapolis
- 7 nights accommodations at Iberostar Cozumel
- Airport Ground Transfers
- Resort taxes and fees
- 3 meal daily
- All Drinks including soda and alcohol
- 5 – 2 tank boat dives
- 1 night dive
- Nitrox (if Nitrox certified)
- (3) $30 Resort Spa credits (cannot be combined)
NOTE: $300 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final trip payment is due by September 1, 2018. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card and are quoted to reflect a 3% cash discount. If you wish to use a credit card, this 3% discount will not apply to the above quoted price. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate, call for current price. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.