The Tootsie Pop Divers are heading to Palau!
Join Drew Gerling and the Tootsie Pop Divers on this journey to one of the world’s most amazing dive destinations!
We will be staying at the beautiful Palau Royale Resort. Home to its beautiful private beach, pool, restaurants, snorkeling area, marina, and much more!
All Superior rooms are located on the 2nd-4th floors, north wing of the hotel facing the harbor, where you can enjoy a quiet scenic view of the sailing yachts and cruisers. Enjoy the beautiful treescapes and flower beds around the pond viewed from the room’s balcony.
Palau is considered one of the world’s premier dive destinations, with dozens of dive sites in a rare variety: walls with fascinating coral formations, reef corners where the currents attract sharks, rays and schooling fish, channels and other sandy bottom sites, tunnels, holes, caves and caverns, and plenty of WWII wrecks, freighters, and plane wrecks! From macro to mantas, Palau has it all!
We will be diving some of the world’s best dives sites!
2. German Channel
3. Ulong Channel
4. Peleliu Wall
5. Peleliu Express
6. New Drop Off
7. Ngemelis Coral Gardens
8. Blue Holes
9. Helmet Wreck
10. Jellyfish Lake
Depending on your daily schedule, most boats return to Sam’s Tours around 3-4 p.m. You can hop right back into the water, with your unlimited free dives at Sam’s Macro Wall right off their dock, where mandarin fish are often spotted mating at twilight.
Palau for NON-Divers
Palau is an amazing destination for non-divers as well! Not only does Palau have world class snorkeling but it also have an amazing history. One of the attractions of Palau you should not miss on your vacation is a visit to Peleliu Island. This seemingly peaceful island was the venue of the battle of Peleliu, which became one of the bloodiest battles in the Pacific during WWII, and even today, many artifacts let the tragic history of the Island of Peleliu come to life.
Planet Blue offers tours to the German Lighthouse and archaeological hiking Ulong Island tours. Both tours include an optional snorkeling stop, allowing you to enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Rock Islands, as well as Palau’s beautiful reefs.
- Rock Island/Jellyfish Lake Snorkel tour
- WWII History Tour (Battle of Peleliu)
- Kayak Tours
- Cultural Land Tour
- Snorkel Blacktip shark Beach
- Island Hiking Tours
Want to sign up?
NOTE – This trip does not include airfare!
- Diver Double Occ: $TBD (approx $3000)
- NON-Diver Double Occ: $TBD (appr $2200)
- Diver Single Occ: $TBD (approx $4000)
- 9 nights Superior Gardenview at Palau Royal Resort
- Round trip airport transfers
- Resort fees & taxes
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch on dive days
- 4 days of 3 tank boat dives
- 3 days of 2 tank boat dives
- Nitrox (if certified)
- Free Rental Gear (no computer)
- Jellyfish Lake snorkel
- Blue Corner Specialty Course
- Chandelier Caves
- Unlimited shore diving at Sam’s Macro Wall
- Boat water bottle
- Reef hook
- Airfare to Koror, Palau (ROR airport code)
- Koror State Rock Island Permit $50
- Jellyfish Lake Permit $100 (optional tour)
- Peleliu Scuba Permit $30 (optional tour)
- All Other Water Activities Permit $10
- Drinks (alcohol and soda)
- Lunches on NON-DIVING days
- All Dinners
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- DAN dive medical insurance (REQUIRED) see DAN.org
NOTE: $500 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final trip payment is due by September 15, 2023. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate, call for current price. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.