This robust, fully featured housing expands the capabilities of your Tough camera from the surf down to depths of 200 feet (60m). A side-mounted shutter lever and new zoom control make shooting a breeze. Hard anodized aluminum and acetyl controls operate smoothly and are fully serviceable for many years of enjoyment.
Due to the position of the camera’s flash in relation to its lens, the built-in flash is not suitable to illuminate photos under water. For the best color and clarity, we recommend adding a filter, strobe, or constant-on light. The built-in flash may be used to trigger external strobes via fiber optic sync cord. Two ports are provided for the connection of up to two fiber optic cords.
Any Ikelite DS strobe may be connected using the Fiber Optic Converter # 4401.1 and Fiber Optic Cord # 4501. The AF35 strobe is not compatible with this housing.
Fiber optic cord compatibility
- Ikelite Fiber Optic Coiled Cord # 4501
- INON Optical D Cable “Non-wireless type” L-Connector
- SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable (L-type) # 50107
- SEA&SEA Fiber Optic Cable II # 50128
- Olympus UW Fiber Optic Cable PTCB-E02
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26211 Nauticam to INON
- Nauticam Optical Fiber Cable # 26212 Nauticam to Sea&Sea
Wide Angle, Macro + Filters
Our 3-inch diameter ports feature a 67mm thread on the front for the easy attachment of external wide angle and macro wet lenses. Wide angle lenses make objects appear smaller, so that you can fit more into your frame underwater. Macro close-up lenses make small objects appear larger, so that tiny creatures will fill your frame.
- 200 ft (60m) depth rating
- Controls for all camera functions except Log Switch
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water
- 1/4-20 thread tray mounting with 3-inch (76mm) spacing
- Weight 1.1 lb (500 g)
- Dimensions 6.2 x 4.4 x 3.7 in (158 x 112 x 94 mm) including projections
- 3.0-inch diameter glass lens port