The Kraken Video Lights offer high performance at a lower cost, making them an ideal option for all levels of videographer. It features a flood, spot, red and UV beams, making it a truly a universal light. An optional remote control allows for easy adjustments directly from the handle of your tray.
The light head of the Kraken Hydra 5000+ is water resistant, which protects the expensive light elements in case of a flood. While you’ll likely have to replace the battery, but the light head will still be functional.
The Kraken Hydra 5000+ offers the same great features as the original 5000, only it comes with improved LED’s that offer a much higher Color Rendering Index (CRI) of 90, compared to the original at 82. This improvement will offer better reproduction of colors underwater, especially for reds / oranges, which can make colors really pop and improve skin tones of divers.
- Lumens: 5000 flood / 800 spot
- CRI: 90
- Beam Angle: 110 Degrees Underwater
- Burn Time: 70 minutes @ 100% flood
- Beam Types: Flood, Spot, Red and UV
- Switch: Dual push button on/off intensity adjustment with battery level indicator
- Modes: Flood 100%/75%/50%/25% Spot 100%/50%/25%
- Depth Rating: 330ft/100m
What’s in the Box:
- YS Mount
- Ball Mount
- Padded carry case