Pro Diver Package
Mares X-Stream Fins
- ABS plus buckles and perforated pull tab
- Riddled foot pocket avoids “parachute effect”
- Next generation OPB
- Tri-material blade construction reduces turbulence
- Channel thrust technology
The Zoom is a low volume dual-lens mask that is ideal for all divers, but is especially well-suited to divers who use optical lenses. The mask has a new lens-change system that enables you to switch lenses yourself, without tools, in less than a minute. Featuring spray-painted sub-frames in colors matching Seawing Nova fins, HYDROS PRO BCDs and the UPF Collection of rash guards, steamers and leggings, the Zoom offers a universal fit and includes an integrated buckle design that is compatible with the Comfort Strap.
Scubapro Spectra Dry Snorkel
Designed to be the perfect companion to SCUBAPRO’s Spectra masks, the restyled SPECTRA DRY is nothing if not the ideal snorkel. Its large-bore upper tube allows plenty of airflow, and its dry top design actually seals the tube when the snorkel is submerged so no clearing is needed upon resurfacing. An efficient purge valve expels any water that might make its way into the airway, preventing that annoying gurgling sensation you get when breathing off a “wet” snorkel. The lower corrugated tube is flexible so when you switch to your regulator the snorkel mouthpiece hangs out of the way.
- Large-bore upper tube with dry top is designed for dry and easy breathing.
- Corrugated silicone lower tube allows the mouthpiece to hang out of the way when breathing off a regulator.
- Purge valve, positioned at the lowest point, takes care of any water that might enter the airway.
- Regulator-style mouthpiece offers good bite tabs for a comfortable fit, ideal for extended snorkeling adventures.
- Quick-connect clip makes it easy to attach or remove snorkel from mask strap.