An Aquaventure/Scubapro EXCLUSIVE!
The MK19 EVO / S620 Ti takes our extraordinary breathing S620 Ti and pairs it with an environmentally sealed MK19 EVO first stage that’s extremely resistant to freezing and fouling of its inner mechanism. The MK19 EVO offers a dry ambient pressure chamber that is equipped with a double spring for optimum reliability, and a LP port swivel turret to maximize hose routing options. The S620 Ti embraces the best features of SCUBAPRO’s renowned S600 in an upgraded, state-of-the-art design. Smaller and lighter than the S600 but using the same-sized diaphragm, the S620 Ti delivers effortless airflow under all dive conditions. The full titanium inlet tube is ultralight, the large purge button improves water circulation, and the reengineered exhaust tee increases performance while directing bubbles out of the field of view. In all water temperatures, in all dive conditions, this reg system is a winner.
- Air-balanced first stage diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism and is extremely resistant to freezing
- Dry chamber is equipped with a double spring making it more compact and reliable.
- Two opposing high pressure ports allow the first stage to be positioned either up or down, plus provide for an optimum hose/transmitter layout
- Swivel turret comes with four High-Flow LP ports plus one axial Super High-Flow LP port to maximize hose routing options for technical diving layouts
- External intermediate pressure adjustment enables technicians to fine-tune performance quickly and easily.
- Air balanced second stage valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Second stage’s rugged reinforced technopolymer case and front cover with stainless steel frame looks good plus is able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Full titanium barrel is rugged, anti-corrosion and lightweight for long-term reliability.
- Large diaphragm fits inside a more compact second stage casing for maximum breathing sensitivity.