Turks and Caicos – October 1-8, 2022
Drew Gerling and the “Tootsie Pop” divers are headed to South Caicos. We will be staying at East Bay Resort. With warm turquoise waters, moderate currents, and visibility to over 100 feet, South Caicos offers some of the most unspoiled, well-preserved, and isolated diving in the world.
Divers will have great opportunities to see large marine life year-round including several species of Sharks, Turtles, Rays, Eels and Large Schools of Jacks in addition to other diverse reef creatures and fish.
Our valet-style service takes the hard work out of your diving experience by handling the heavy lifting and care of your boat dive gear—from your first dive with us through your last dive. We rinse, dry, and store your BCD and regulator daily, so they’re set up and ready for your next day’s diving. The only finger you’ll have to lift is the one to point out your gear as you relax in the boat, ready to go diving.
- InterIsland Flight RT Providenciales/South Caicos
- 7 nights accommodations at East Bay Resort
- Resort fees, taxes, and service fees
- 3 Meals Daily
- 6 x 2-Tank a.m. Boat Dives
- 5 x 1-Tank p.m. Boat Dives
- Welcome Cocktail
- Managers Cocktail Reception
- Airport Ground Transfers
- RT airfare U.S.A/Providenciales
- Nitrox – $10/tank
- Dive Staff Gratuities
- Double Occ Diver Oceanfront Room – $3095
- Double Occ Diver Oceanfront Deluxe 1 Bdrm – $3195
- Single Occ Diver Oceanfront Room – $4195
- Double Occ Non-diver – SUBTRACT $245 from prices above
NOTE: $300 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final payment is due by July 20, 2022. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.