Enriched Air Diver
Our most popular and in-demand specialty course!
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is Aquaventure’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox reduces your nitrogen load, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course.
During this one hour practical assessment , your instructor will:
- Review the information you completed online
- Teach you how to analyze a Nitrox cylinder
- Work with you to complete your PADI online certification form
- Review your dive computer and explain FO2 and PO2 settings
- You will complete a short test
$175 per person. Click here to purchase a PADI Nitrox Course
- Elearning Code and Quick Review
- Cylinder analyzing
- PADI specialty certification card processing
Practical assessment is done every third Tuesday of the month at 6:00PM.
Complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification course, or other specialties.
- Enrolled in a PADI Open Water Diver Course or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Be 12 Years Old