Enriched Air Diver
Our most popular and in-demand specialty course!
The PADI Enriched Air Diver course is Aquaventure’s most popular specialty scuba course. Why? Because scuba diving with enriched air nitrox gives you more no decompression time, especially on repetitive scuba dives. If staying down longer and getting back in the water sooner sounds appealing, then don’t hesitate to become an enriched air diver.
If you’re a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver who is at least 12 years old, you can enroll in the Enriched Air Diver Specialty course. Note that in some regions the minimum age is older than 12.
During this one evening course, your instructor will:
- Review the information you learned using PADI home study materials
- Work with you to plan two simulated open water dives
- Teach you how to analyze a Nitrox cylinder
- Work with you to complete your PADI online certification form
- Give you a short quiz
$175 per person. Includes:
- Classroom instruction
- Class Materials & DVD
- Cylinder analyzing
- PADI specialty certification card processing
An online option is available for this class.
Complete the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver certification course, or other specialties.
- Certified Open Water Diver or have a qualifying certification from another training organization.
- Be 15 years old