Cozumel High School Adventure Trip July 6-13, 2019
Aqua venture Dive & Photo Center has been in business for 25 years. Safety and thorough training have always been our mission. In partnership with the Anoka Hennepin School District and Bob Ameli’s Outdoor Adventures Course, we bring you a unique and truly unforgettable learning experience!
For this adventure we will be saying at Scuba Club Cozumel. A secured resort right on the water on the island of Cozumel. During this adventure students will have the opportunity to come face to face with a variety of marine life including: turtles, moray eels, nurse sharks, octopus, lobsters, crabs, squid, various reef fish, the indigenous Cozumel splendid toadfish, and whale sharks! That’s right, whale sharks!
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT FOR YOUR PADI COURSE ON THE TRIP!
How It Works
Validating the quality of the PADI System of diver education, many institutions and national educational councils around the world recommend PADI scuba courses for college credit, occupational certificates or educational funding. Find out how it works in your area.
The American Council on Education (ACE) through its College Credit Recommendation Service has evaluated and recommended college credit for 18 PADI courses and one Emergency First Response course. ACE is the major coordinating body for all the nation’s higher education institutions.
This Adventure Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Minneapolis to Cozumel
- 7 days & 6 nights at Scuba Club Cozumel Dive Resort
- Daily hands-on exploration and study of the coral reef and ecosystem
- Daily onboard assignments and Marine Biology lessons with Bob Ameli
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner (soda not included)
- A Lifetime PADI Open Water Scuba Certification (includes textbooks, classroom/pool instruction, open water dive training, and certification processing
- Rental of Scuba equipment for the trip
- Boat dive excursions
- Unlimited shore diving
- Unlimited snorkeling
- Scuba Mask, Fins, and Snorkel (yours to keep!)
- Whale shark snorkel excursion
- Quintana Roo, Cozumel town tour
- All air and hotel taxes and transfers
- Marine Park Fees
- Ocean obstacle course fun day
- Trip T-Shirt
- Trip “Memories DVD”
- Passport (required!)
- Food during travel days
- Airline Baggage Fees
- Incidentals/personal items
- Travel/Medical Insurance (www.dan.org)
Trip Payment Schedule:
- Reservation Deposit – $750
- January 15th – $750
- March 15th – $750
- Final Balance Due April 15th – $645
NOTE – reservation deposit is nonrefundable
Cash Price = $2895 (please add 3% for credit card payments)