Sold Out! – Taking names for waitlist
Cayman Islands diving is mostly current-free, which is optimal for new divers, divers who wants to move at their own pace, and underwater photographers who may want to spend their entire dive at one location, waiting for the perfect shot.
All of our dive sites are moored, which marks the beginning and ending points of that dive. Our dive masters will brief the location, establish dive limits, and draw a map of the tour they’ll lead. As long as divers remain in buddy teams and stick with the predetermined limits, it’s their option to follow the tour or go off on their own.
For those who follow, the tour lasts 35 to 40 minutes. By the time they’re back at the mooring and know that the boat is overhead, most divers feel comfortable enough to continue exploring on their own until their time is up or they run low on air. We recommend that new divers or those who feel more comfortable following the tour remain on the boat and be among the last divers in the water.
Small Resort with Big Resort Guest Amenities
- Waterfront Reef Divers shop
- Pool and hot tub
- Beach with lounge chairs and hammocks
- Garden niches for intimate gatherings
- Dining room with screened patio
- Beach Nuts Bar (open for lunch, dinner, and evenings for beverages, sandwiches, appetizers, and small meals)
- Nature Spa
- Front desk offers bicycle rentals, island tours, assistance with car or scooter rentals, and assistance with calls or faxes (no phones in rooms)
- Conference room with AV equipment
- RT Airfare from Minneapolis
- Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers
- Welcome rum punch
- Manager’s cocktail reception
- 7 nights’ accommodations at Little Cayman Reef Resort
- 3 meals daily (dinner arrival day through breakfast departure day)
- Unlimited Alcohol and Non-Alcoholic Drinks
- 17 boat dives
- Complimentary use of dive computer (required)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Resort fees, taxes and gratuities (except dive gratuities which are not included)
- PreTrip Traveler Meeting
- Double Occ Diver Poolview – $3675
- Double Occ Diver Ocean $4295
- Single Occ Diver Poolview – $4425
Final Payment due by July 1, 2024
NOTE: $300 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final payment is due by July 1, 2024. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate, call for current price. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.