Only 2 Spots Left!
Join Steve & Jolene on this amazing dive/safari adventure to the Maldives! You can choose to do both the safari & liveaboard or just the liveaboard.
The Aggressor Safari Lodges® is located near Wilpattu and Minneriya National Parks. Guests will be treated to exciting jeep safaris in both parks, seeing the large game of Wilpattu plus many other animals and birds in their natural jungle habitat. Guests will also be amazed at the wonders of Minneriya National Park to visit the largest Asian elephant gathering in the world.
Two World Heritage Sites, the 3rd Century BC ancient city in Anuradhapura, home to the largest stupa (monument housing relics) in the Buddhist world and the 5th Century AD Sigiriya Rock Palace, will be visited which are the most valuable historical monuments of Sri Lanka and known as the 8th Wonder of the World.
And finally, we are thrilled to include a full day jungle excursion to Monkey Kingdom, Sri Lanka’s Primate Center. As an extension of the Smithsonian Institution, the studies on these monkeys were recently highlighted by Disney in the film “Monkey Kingdom”. Guests will be able to observe the monkeys in their natural jungle habitat. It’s quite a treat!
The Maldives Islands lie Southwest of India. Scattered across the equator in the middle of the Indian Ocean, the gem-like islands of the Maldives depict the rare vision of a tropical paradise. We will be doing the ‘Best of the Maldives’ 7-night itinerary that includes the areas of: North Male, South Male, North Ari, South Ari, Vaavu and Rasdhoo which includes spectacular channel-drift dives, wrecks, pinnacles and world famous night dives. Guests will embark and dismark from Male. This is a year round itinerary with each of the dive areas offering exciting diving.
Which Atolls: North Male, South Male, North Ari, South Ari, Vaavu,
When: All year round. Itineraries prepared and specific dive sites carefully chosen depending on weather.
Type of Diving: Spectacular channel-drift dives, wrecks, reefs, pinnacles, world-famous night dives.
Embark/Disembark: Guests will fly in and out of Malé, Velana International Airport (MLE) and will be met on the start date of the charter from 11 am – 5 pm and transferred by speedboat to the Maldives Aggressor II.
The “Best of Maldives + Baa & Hanifaru” itinerary has a domestic flight not included in the charter rate prior or post charter week out of Dharavandhoo Airport (DRV).
- Maldives Aggressor II Liveaboard with luxury Sri Lanka Safari (March 31 – April 11, 2021)
- Twin Stateroom Double Occ – $6655 pp
- Deluxe Stateroom Double Occ – $6795 pp
- Suite Stateroom Double Occ – $7435 pp
- OR Maldives Aggressor II Liveaboard Only – April 4 – April 11, 2021 (no safari)
- Twin Stateroom Double Occ – TBD
- Deluxe Stateroom Double Occ – TBD
- Suite Stateroom Double Occ – TBD
- Airfare RT MSP to Maldives
- 7 nights all-inclusive accommodations on Aggressor Liveaboard
- 22-24 dives
- Airport land and water transfers to Aggressor II boat
- With Safari: 4 nights Aggressor luxury Sri Lanka Safari
- With Safari: 1 night hotel stay in Colombo Sri Lanka
- With Safari: Land Transfers/Taxes/Fees
- $290 Port Fees due upon liveaboard arrival
- Possible Sri Lanka 30-day visa (safari only)
- Airline baggage fees
- Incidentals/personnel items
- Travel/medical insurance
NOTE: $500 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final trip payment is due by January 3, 2021. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Land/dive/air prices are payable by cash, check, or credit card and are quoted to reflect a 3% cash discount. If you wish to use a credit card, this 3% discount will not apply to the above quoted price. Airfare rates are based on early sign up, future rates are approximate, call for current price. Due to rising fuel costs, airlines have been imposing additional charges without notice, prices subject to change.