The Tootsie Pop Divers are heading to Palau!
Join Drew Gerling and the Tootsie Pop Divers on this journey to one of the world’s most amazing dive destinations!
We will be staying at the beautiful Palau Royale Resort. Home to its white-sand private beach, pool, restaurants, snorkeling area, marina, and much more!
The group will be staying in the Deluxe Harbor View rooms, located on the 5th and 6th floors of the hotel’s north wing overlooking the serene harbor, where you can enjoy a quiet scenic view of sailing yachts and cruisers. Enjoy the beautiful treescapes and flower beds around the pond viewed from the room’s balcony.
Palau is considered one of the world’s premier dive destinations, with dozens of dive sites in a rare variety: walls with fascinating coral formations, reef corners where the currents attract sharks, rays and schooling fish, channels and other sandy bottom sites, tunnels, holes, caves and caverns, and plenty of WWII wrecks, freighters, and plane wrecks! From macro to mantas, Palau has it all!
We will be diving some of the world’s best dives sites!
2. German Channel
3. Ulong Channel
4. Peleliu Wall
5. Peleliu Express
6. New Drop Off
7. Ngemelis Coral Gardens
8. Blue Holes
9. Helmet Wreck
10. Jellyfish Lake
Depending on your daily schedule, most boats return to Sam’s Tours around 3-4 p.m. You can hop right back into the water with unlimited free dives at Sam’s Macro Wall right off our dock, where mandarin fish are often spotted mating at twilight.
Palau video – click link below
Palau for NON-Divers
Palau is an amazing destination for non-divers as well! Not only does Palau have world class snorkeling, but it also has an amazing history. You will want to take in the land tour of Peleliu Island. This seemingly peaceful island is home to the battleground of Orange Beach. It’s landscape is home to the Japanese war tunnel system and is the venue of the battle of Peleliu, which became one of the bloodiest battles in the Pacific during WWII. Many artifacts around the island bring the tragic history of Peleliu back to life.
German Lighthouse and archaeological hiking Ulong Island tours are also available. The beautiful scenery of the Rock Islands is unmatched and can easily be seen on a guided or self-guided kayak tour.
- Rock Island/Jellyfish Lake Snorkel tour
- WWII History Tour (Battle of Peleliu)
- Kayak Tours
- Cultural Land Tour
- Snorkel Blacktip shark Beach and Giant Clam City
- Milky Way (famous mud baths)
- Island Hiking Tours
- Palau Historical Museum
Want to sign up?
Please fill out the Trip Sign Up Form and send it in with your $500 deposit.
NOTE – This trip does not include airfare!
- Diver Double Occ: $3195
- NON-Diver Double Occ: $2575
- Diver Single Occ: $4875
- 10 Nights’ Deluxe Harbor View at Palau Royal Resort
- Round trip airport transfers
- Resort fees & taxes
- Daily breakfast
- Lunch on dive days (if traveling as a diver)
- 4 days of 3 tank boat dives (incl. Chandelier Cave dive)
- 3 days of 2 tank boat dives
- Nitrox (if certified)
- Free Rental Gear (no computer)
- Jellyfish Lake snorkel
- Blue Corner Specialty Course
- Unlimited shore diving at Sam’s Macro Wall
- Boat water bottle
- Reef hook
- Airfare to Koror, Palau (ROR airport code)
- Koror State Rock Island Permit $50
- Jellyfish Lake Permit $100 (optional tour)
- Peleliu Scuba Permit $30 (optional tour)
- All Other Water Activities Permit $10
- Boat excursions for nondivers/snorkelers
- Drinks (alcohol and soda)
- Lunches on NON-DIVING days (if traveling a s diver)
- All Lunches (if traveling as a non-diver)
- All Dinners
- Travel Insurance (HIGHLY RECOMMENDED)
- DAN dive medical insurance (REQUIRED) see DAN.org
NOTE: $500 Non Refundable deposit holds your spot for this trip. Final trip payment is due by September 1, 2023. We strongly recommend travelers insurance, ask for details. Cash, check, or credit card is accepted. Cash or check preferred.