Aquaventure Dive & Photo Center of Maple Grove is once again partnering with Andover High School science teacher, Bob Ameli, to bring you the 9th Annual High School SCUBA Trip—a truly unique and unforgettable learning experience! Aquaventure has provided safe and thorough dive training and group travel for over 28 years! Come, explore, and learn with us! Don’t wait! Spots fill quickly!
For this adventure we will be saying at Scuba Club Cozumel. A secured resort right on the water on the island of Cozumel. During this adventure students will have the opportunity to come face to face with a variety of marine life including: turtles, moray eels, nurse sharks, octopus, lobsters, crabs, squid, various reef fish, the indigenous Cozumel splendid toadfish, and whale sharks! That’s right, whale sharks!
EARN COLLEGE CREDIT FOR YOUR PADI COURSE ON THE TRIP!
How It Works
Validating the quality of the PADI System of diver education, many institutions and national educational councils around the world recommend PADI scuba courses for college credit, occupational certificates or educational funding. Find out how it works in your area.
The American Council on Education (ACE) through its College Credit Recommendation Service has evaluated and recommended college credit for 18 PADI courses and one Emergency First Response course. ACE is the major coordinating body for all the nation’s higher education institutions.
This Adventure Includes:
- Round Trip Air from Minneapolis to Cozumel
- 7 nights accommodations at Scuba Club Cozumel Dive Resort
- Daily hands-on exploration and study of the coral reef and ecosystem
- Daily onboard assignments and Marine Biology lessons with Bob Ameli
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinners (soda pop not included)
- A Lifetime PADI Open Water Scuba Certification (includes textbooks, classroom/pool instruction, open water dive training, and certification processing
- Rental of Scuba equipment for the trip
- 4 days of 2 tank boat dive excursions
- Unlimited shore diving
- Unlimited snorkeling
- Scuba Mask, Fins, and Snorkel (yours to keep!)
- Whale shark snorkel excursion
- Quintana Roo, Cozumel town tour
- All air and hotel taxes and transfers
- Marine Park Fees
- Trip T-Shirt
- Trip “Memories DVD”
- Passport (required!)
- Food during travel days
- Airline Baggage Fees
- Incidentals/personal items
- Snacks & drinks
- Travel/Medical Insurance (www.dan.org)
- PCR Covid test on return
Trip Payment Schedule:
- Reservation Deposit – $750
- January 15th – $750
- March 15th – $750
- Final Balance Due April 1st – $725
NOTE – reservation deposit is nonrefundable
Cash Price = $2975 (please add 3% for credit card payments)